- Richard de Clare Nursery is able to offer (subject to availability) places to children the academic term after their third birthday.
- We offer flexible hours to accommodate both 15 and 30 hour entitlement (eligible families.)
- FOR ALL CHILDREN: In order to enable our team to plan the very best experience for your children, we require the first 15 funded hours to remain the same each half term.
For 15 hour funded children, you may choose:
- 5 morning or 5 afternoon sessions OR, 2 full days and one additional session.
- Morning sessions run from 8.30 – 11.30am
- Afternoon sessions run from 12.15 – 3.15pm
From Tuesday 7th Janurary 2020
- Morning session will run from 9.00am-12.00pm. Children will be collected at 12.00pm and will not have lunch at school.
- Afternoon session will run from 12.00pm-3.00pm. Children will bring a packed lunch or order a hot dinner at a cost of £2.30, which they will eat at 12.00pm.
If you wish your child to stay for a lunch following a morning session, you have 2 options.
- Provide a packed lunch for your child at no added cost
- Order a cooked meal from our school – cost £2.30
From Tuesday 7th January 2020, only children who attend an afternoon session, or a full day will be able to have lunch with us.
For 30 hour funded children:
- You may choose to use your funded entitlement for any sessions required.
- You may also split your child's funding with ONE other provider, as long as a minimum of 15 hours a week is spent in our setting.
- If you wish your child to be provided with a hot school lunch there is a charge of £2.30.
- Children are welcome to bring a packed lunch at no added cost
- Additional non funded sessions - £12.50. From Tuesday 7th Janurary 2020, additional sessions will cost £15
- If you wish your child to be provided with a hot school lunch there is a charge of £2.30
- Children are welcome to bring a packed lunch at no added cost.
- If you require an additional session please speak to Mrs McGuigan or Miss Joyce in the school office for availability.