At Richard de Clare Nursery school it is important to us that;
- Children are happy, safe and confident learners who believe that they can achieve anything.
- We set the highest standards in everything we do, from behaviour and manners to achievement and independence.
- We have robust and rigorous systems to safeguard the welfare and personal development of all our children. We are committed to safe recruitment of staff and all staff undergo rigorous pre-employment checks and are subject to enhanced police checks.
We aim to;
- Provide a nurturing and fun learning environment both indoors and out that promotes children’s independence, well-being, development.
- Provide a happy, calm and secure environment where children, through carefully planned play opportunities, linked to their interests, can investigate, explore, reflect, develop their own ideas, and try things out with confidence.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, that helps children to develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically, spiritually and morally.
- Ensure that every child is supported to optimise their potential regardless of race, gender or ability.
- Work in close partnership with parents to ensure each child is happy, safe and learning as much as they can.
Ensure that when children leave the nursery they are ready for the next stage in their learning.