Pastoral Support Officer
We are looking for a pastoral support officer to work at Richard de Clare Community Academy for 19.5 hours, term time only plus non-pupil days. This position has been evaluated as Scale 5 by the Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Monitor and analyse children's attendance;
- Support, monitor and analyse children's behaviour and the associated sanctions and rewards;
- Provide a link between parents and all of the support available to children in school;
- Be the first point of contact for parents;
- Be based in the school office and will therefore undertake office/admin duties as required.
This is a new post for the school and will evolve over time. Initially this post is for a fixed period of the Spring and Summer Terms 2020. If successful, this post may be extended.
If you believe that you are the right person for this role, please read the attached job description and person specification and apply on the attached application form by midday on Friday 24th January 2020.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.