Knight’s Nursery is able to offer (subject to availability) places to children the academic term after their third birthday.
We offer flexible hours to accommodate both 15 and 30 hour entitlement (eligible families).
In order to enable our team to plan the very best experience for your children, we require the first 15 funded hours to remain the same each half term.
For 15 hour funded children, you may choose:
- 5 morning or 5 afternoon sessions OR,
- 2 full days and one additional session.
For 30 hour funded children:
- You may choose to use your funded entitlement for any sessions required.
- You may also split your child's funding with ONE other provider, as long as a minimum of 15 hours a week is spent in our setting
- Morning session will run from 9.00am-12.00pm. Children will be collected at 12.00pm and will not have lunch at nursery.
- Afternoon session will run from 12.00pm-3.00pm. Children will bring a packed lunch and have lunch at the beginning of their session.
- Only children who attend an afternoon session, or a full day will be able to have lunch with us.
- Additional non-funded sessions are £15.00.
- If you would like to apply for additional sessions for your child, please speak to a member of staff in the school office for availability
For more information regarding childcare funding, click here for the DFE information page.