We are proud of our home-produced menus, and are developing further ideas for healthy lunch choices. We hold themed days each month which give the children a chance to taste some things that they might ordinarily shy away from and gives us a chance to share in some celebrations such as European Day of Language, Bonfire Night, Christmas and many more events throughout the year.
All children in Year R to Year 2 are entitled to a free, school meal every day. For children in Key Stage 2 the daily cost of a meal is £2.30. Parents are asked to pay via Arbor – please call into the school office for further details.
Free School Meals
Your child may be eligible for free school meals if you are receiving any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not Working Tax Credit), with an annual income below £16,190
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance, income related
- Support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act, 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on, paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit, with a household income of £7,400 or less (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
You are not eligible if you receive any amount of Working Tax Credit.
To apply for free schools meals please complete the online application form.
If you are eligible for free school meals, and your circumstances change in any way (such as changing address or school, and registering another child) you will need to download, complete and return the change of circumstances form.