At Knight’s Nursery it is important to us that:
- Children are happy, safe and confident learners who believe that they can achieve anything.
- We set the highest standards in everything we do, from behaviour and manners to achievement and independence.
- We have robust and rigorous systems to safeguard the wellbeing and personal development of all our children.
We aim to:
- Provide a nurturing and fun learning environment both indoors and out that promotes children’s independence, well-being, development.
- Provide a happy, calm and secure environment where children, through carefully planned play opportunities, linked to their interests, can investigate, explore, reflect, develop their own ideas, and try things out with confidence.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, that helps children to develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically, spiritually and morally.
- Ensure that every child is supported to optimise their potential regardless of race, gender or ability.
- Work in close partnership with parents to ensure each child is happy, safe and learning as much as they can.
- Ensure that when children leave the nursery they are ready for the next stage in their learning hopefully within the Richard de Clare Community.